2023 Foundation Service Awards
The Tuscaloosa Civil Rights History and Reconciliation Foundation offers four annual awards recognizing community members for their accomplishments in community service. The following information applies to all awards; individual criteria, instructions, and nomination forms can be found at the links below for each award.
- Eligibility: Any past or present member of the Tuscaloosa community.
- Nominations: Nominations for these awards must be made by members of the Tuscaloosa community.
- Evaluation of Candidates: The Award Selection Subcommittee of the Advancement and Partnership Team will evaluate nominees for the awards.
- Selection of Candidate: A majority of the Award Subcommittee must recommend a nominee for an award to the Advancement and Partnership Committee.
- Nominations Deadline: February 15, 2023.
Presentation: The award shall be made to the recipient at the Tuscaloosa Civil Rights History and Reconciliation Foundation Awards Ceremony and shall be in the form of an engraved plaque containing a citation directed specifically to the recipient, and such other recognition as determined by the Committee.