At the end of this Community Racial Reconciliation (better name to come) Informational meeting, participants will:
1) Understand the community building racial reconciliation process components
2) Know examples of where this process has been successfully implemented
3) Understand community responsibilities and expectations
4) Know the timeline of events, meetings, and projects
5) Have questions and concerns regarding this process addressed
6) Fill out willingness to participate and survey regarding hopes and fears
By clicking on this link, I agree to the following use restriction. This PowerPoint/pdf describing the Mosaic Process is for educational purposes only and may not be replicated under any other circumstances. The material and method contained within rest under the intellectual province of J.A. Stollman Consulting.